Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Book Club February Retreat

Hopefully we all survived Christmas with our good cheer intact but it may be time to rejuvinate just a bit. So it's time for our annual February retreat! This year we are going to be going to my family's cabin in Liberty, Utah which is about an hour and twenty minutes north of Draper. There are plenty of beds for everyone who may want to come. The dates are February 2-4. I'll be going up as soon as I can have a babysitter show up on Thursday afternoon and plan on staying until Saturday evening. Because of the close proximity I'm not too worried about all leaving at once. Come with me or come when it is convenient, just come. There is plenty to do. There are two major ski resorts within 15 minutes and a cross country ski trail just around the corner. There is a tiny little spa called the Spa of Eden. I know they couldn't take us all at once but I bet we could get in in groups of two or three. There are a couple of little restaurants that we could try or we could just dig in and read our books around the fire

So let me know if your in. Just shoot me an email at tarawalker2007@gmail.com. Once I know who is coming we can make some final plans.

p.s. Thanks to Alicia who had to help me yet again figure out how to post to this blog.

2 comments: